Especially designed for those with foot problems or mobility issues, these sheepskin slippers are made from 100% Brown Tornado sheepskin with Velcro fastening to either loosen or tighten the slipper as required.
- Handmade in our workshop in Suffolk using the finest materials.
- 100% Brown Tornado Sheepskin - extra warm
- Easy to use Velcro fastening straps
- Specially designed with non slip sole as standard
- Doctors often recommend sheepskin slippers for circulation problems and Raynaud's syndrome
- Suitable for swollen or bandaged feet and ankles caused by oedema, lymphedema, diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, poor circulation, arthritis and heart disease
- Thermal with anti-bacterial properties.
Slippers may come with contrasting or matching stitching, leather or suede binding.