Why Buy Nursey Sheepskin Slippers?
Here at Nursey Sheepskin we are experts when it comes to luxury Sheepskin Slippers. We have been hand making our slippers in our workshop in Bungay, Suffolk since 1846.
We only use the finest sheepskins and once delivered to our workshop, these are matched for colour and texture by eye and touch before being cut and stitched by hand, transforming them into high quality, luxury slippers.
Our products are made to last so we are proud to give one year’s guarantee on all our slippers as long as they have not been misused or worn outside.
The benefits of sheepskin
- Sheepskin is hypoallergenic and suitable for people with allergies.
- Many doctors and chiropodists recommend sheepskin slippers for patients who have circulatory problems such as Raynaud’s Syndrome.
- Sheepskin is a natural insulator – warm in winter, cool in summer.
- Sheepskin wicks moisture away, allowing air to circulate and keeps the skin dry.
- Sheepskin’s antibacterial properties mean there are no odours.
All our slippers are handmade, here in Britain so feel confident that when you buy a luxury Nursey Sheepskin product you are buying British.