Delivery and Returns
- Most of our products are handmade to order so please be advised deliveries may take up to 7 days during busy periods.
- We do hold some stock of our most popular styles and these are despatched within 24 hours.
- Our workshop re-opens on Thursday 2nd January. Any outstanding orders, returns or exchanges will be processed on our return. Many thanks.
- UK Orders under £30 will be sent out by Royal Mail First Class post for £1.95.
- UK Orders over £30 will incur a £3.95 delivery charge and will be sent by Royal Mail First Class post.
- UK Orders over £100 will be posted out using Royal Mail Signed For or equivalent tracked service and will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. A tracking code will be sent to you and a signature is required on delivery.
- International deliveries incur a charge quoted at the time of order.
- You will receive an email confirmation when you place your order and another when your order has been dispatched.
- Details of any postal tracking codes will also be provided via email if applicable.
Christmas Returns Policy
- If you have received a Nursey Sheepskin item as a gift and it is unsuitable or the wrong size, please email us at email@example.com.
- We will advise where to return the gift to and what we can do to find you something you prefer.
- Last date for Christmas returns Saturday 25th January 2020.
- If your item is not suitable, (e.g. too large or small) please return it to us within 28 days of delivery for a refund.
- Please note the items must be returned unworn and with any labels attached.
- All items must be returned with proof of purchase or order number and customer name.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
- We suggest you obtain proof of postage.
- If you would like the returned item in a different size, style or colour, please order the replacement item via the website as unfortunately we are no longer able to process exchanges.
Email for any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org