Our best-selling, fashionable and luxurious fingerless gloves are handmade in Britain and are a must for the season. Extremely warm and versatile, these beautifully made fingerless gloves keep your hands warm, without restricting the fingers allowing them to be worn in the car, office, shopping or even reading.
Helen Skelton has a pair in Cooky and has worn them on BBC's Countryfile a number of times and Rebekah Vardy, who appeared on 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here', also shared a photo of her wearing a pair in Sahara on Instagram.
They're perfect for using your phone out in the cold without having to take them off.
They have a turn back edge and velcro strap to keep them securely fastened.
- 100% Sheepskin - we only use the finest sheepskins
- Handmade in our workshop in Suffolk
- Seven Colours : Cooky, Vole, Teak, Kenya, Possum (with snow tip wool), Sahara and Brown Tornado
- Includes a free Organza gift bag
- Sizes: Small (6.5", 16.5cm), Medium (7", 17.7cm), Large (7.5", 19cm) and Extra Large (8", 20.3cm) - All measurements taken around the palm of the hand.
A modern, fingerless design. Our most popular product! Unlike other sheepskin companies who claim to be British, all our products are proudly handmade here in the UK.